Advisory

This story does contain Mature Content, Sexual Themes, Violence, and Adult Language. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADIVISED.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Unabridged Happines: Chapter 2 (Delay)

Ok ok guys don't kill me! Kill modthesims.com for the story there is a vital custom content item I need (Can't tell or it may ruin the stoyrline) and the site has been down from 4pm to 9am TOMORROW! Yeah thanks Modthesims I've been working all day on the story and photos and there you go making me mad! Anywho the chapter is already late and I understand completely if you slightly peeved. But things happen and I'm sorry. BUT the chapter will be out tomorrow and because there was no intro it will be longer and super more exciting. Also we will get to see a love-interest of Jada! EEEP! (Hint) Anywho I'm sorry and all that blah! Lookout tomorrow!





Signed-
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment