Advisory

This story does contain Mature Content, Sexual Themes, Violence, and Adult Language. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADIVISED.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Unabridged Happiness: Chapter 1 (Whole)

Guys you are amazing! 154 views in a WEEK! It's a wonder what advertising on websites will do! Get ready for a very informative chapter. We shall see the personality of Jada and it may be the most "colorful" personality I've seen on a sim. I would love to thank you all! Please I would love some more comments too! So enjoy.
----------








January 20th, 2011 (2:00 PM)
I had now hit rock bottom. There was no going back. With no ropes or ledges to pull myself up on, I was stuck. So she decided it was her goal to throw that rope down to me. And this was going to be one long climb up.



Natalia looked at me with grief and anger pouring from her eyes.
Oh god, I thought. Here comes the emotional roller coaster!
She did a half-sneer at me and said
“Really Jada! I can’t believe you’ve done this to yourself, you could’ve been killed!”


I give her a long and perplexed stare.
I could’ve killed myself? What the hell happened to me at that club!
She gives me a pathetic look and continues rambling,
“Oh….Right the Doctor hasn’t told you yet…”


Suddenly a light bulb pops into my head!
Doctor? Told me? Do I have cancer? Was I in a Coma?
Natalia turns her head away looking like she revealed too much…
As my vision starts to straighten out quite a bit, I manage to ask,
“Doctor! Is this a hospital Natalia? What happened last night?”


She stares at me with a guilty look and bites her lower lip.
“You passed out last night….From Hypertension”
Hyperwha? What the hell is that!


The look on my face says it all. I was utterly puzzled by whatever the heck she was stammering at me.
“I see your awake now, and your color is much better.” Comes a voice from the doorway
I shift in the bed and turn my head towards the door.


“Hello Miss Carters, I’m Doctor Henson”
My eyes glance over him and back to the hospital gown I’m wearing.
“Um…Hello Sir, Do you think I could be told what is going on here” I stammer out.


“I’m afraid your drinking habits have caught up with you Miss Carters, You had a bad case of Hypertension last night in the middle of the street. You’re lucky that nice man called 911 for you or you’d have more serious problems”
Hypertension? There it is again! God they better tell me what the stupid thing is.


“Jada you really need to lay off the drinks! Next time you have an attack like this you could go into a coma for years”
I roll my eyes at Natalia and say
“I have no idea how a couple glasses of wine, make me pass out in the middle of the street from Hyperdetention!”


The Doctor gives me an amusing look and says

“It’s hypertension Miss Carters, and It is caused by many things, and in your case it was alcohol abuse. You had a Blood Alcohol Level of 0.12 last night. We had a word with the bartender and he said you were guzzling them down one after the other. I recommend you stay here for the rest of the night and seek therapy and as well as abstain from drinking for a month.”
A MONTH! I’ll be damned if I don’t have 1 tonight! How in the hell am I supposed to do that!


“Well Doctor” Goes Jada from the seat nearby
“ I live in a quiet and peaceful town. She could stay there with me for a couple months and to get some therapy. And we have a spare bedroom she can use for now.”
OH NO WAY IN HELL WILL I GO LIVE WITH MY SISTER!


“That sounds very good Mrs. Carters, she will be yours tomorrow at 10AM. Now get some rest Jada you need to be sober by tomorrow.”
Oh holy hell, dear God strike me with lightning PLEASE!
----------
Well there ya go! Yes I know somewhat of a boring plot, but next chapter will be better. Please comment I would love it! Thanks for reading and tell your friends!


-Signed
Chloe

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I like Jadas personality. :) Please continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. I base it off my angry side when I just wanna scream at everyone XD And I will! Trust me I had to force myself to do this chapter, cause it was a long day at school, but I got into it! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plot isn't boring you silly! And I know how you fell about a long day at school, sometimes, you just want to go and flop down on your bed and nap, but I'm glad you wrote this chapter instead. :)
    Keep writing! I'm waiting for the next chapter! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great start, I can't wait to see what sort of trouble Jada can get into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Adela- Thank you! Yes It's kinda funny I got home from my grandparents at 7, and I stayed up til 12am working on this. I do love this story and I know I'm gonna stick to it and many more stories.

    @-Jillie- Some trouble yes indeed....I had to add a warning due to some words, and the possibility of some "certain" events happening in the near future...Hehehe Thanks 4 reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hopefully staying with her sister will give her some time to get a grip on life and change her ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it! It was very capturing! You didn't loose me half way through the story! Great word choose
    ~Elizabeth333386 :3)

    ReplyDelete