Advisory

This story does contain Mature Content, Sexual Themes, Violence, and Adult Language. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADIVISED.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Unabridged Happiness: Intro (Blog)

Hello and Welcome to the Intro of Unabridged Happiness! If your wondering where the name comes from, it relates to the fact that Bridgeport's main focus is the large bridge. But when Jada is taken from Bridgeport she has lost her bridge and must find a new happiness. Please comment as I would greatly appreciate it.






January 19th,2011

Happiness is always a choice. I never seemed to understand that it was a choice. That was until now.





I went through those years in a trance. Drink after drink, I’d become so drunk I barely knew my name. And yet I continued day after day.


Those clubs would call to me. Maybe it was the lights, feeling them shine over your eyes. Or possibly the music, feeling the pulse glide throughout your body as the music broke the sound waves.


But there is always an end, and it came in a rush. I will never be able to get that night out of my head. It was all so normal, but yet it happened.


I would never be the same. I’m Jada Carters, and this is how I found my happiness.
----------
Thanks for reading! The 1st Chapter will be out Friday, and each chapter afterwards should usually be out on Friday and maybe 2 on weekends. I'd really love comments from you! Also request any links for things if you notice them!

Signed-
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Just about to read the first chapter!
    Awesome way to set up the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent intro, short but sweet!

    ReplyDelete