Advisory

This story does contain Mature Content, Sexual Themes, Violence, and Adult Language. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADIVISED.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Unabridged Happiness: Chapter 1 Preview (Blog)

Well Hello again! Here's a much better quality of the Chapter 1 Preview! It should be out by next Friday and then we should be on schedule from then. That means that after Chapter 1 comes out, There will be a Chapter every Friday and a preview every Sunday. Ok then let's read!








January 20th, 2011
That night caused the chance I needed. I never knew what I was doing to myself. I had to start over or else something worse would happen. So I did….



My eyes fluttered and I could see white everywhere. The lights were bright and seemed to shine directly into my face. The room was somewhat bright and dull. I felt a rough fabric against my skin. What is this place? Why am I here?


I mumbled some incoherent words.
“Mhmph…Grgl…”
Suddenly a voice pops up from the side of the white room.
“Jada! Jada are you awake?”
Could it possibly be her?


Out of nowhere a hand pats me softly.
“W-whoo….” I stammer out…..
“Jada, Oh Jada please open your eyes!”


I start to blink and get a good look at the room. And there on my right side sitting at
the side of the bed was her. I could feel her presence and the sadness leaking throughout the room.


“N-aaa-talia?” I whisper just audibly, as I stare at her
“Yes….It’s me Jada”
I rub my eyes in disbelief. This can't be good at all....
----------
Ta-da! Ahahaha...I hope you liked it! I would really love to get my 1st comment soon. Thanks for viewing and check out the site more!

Signed-
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. This is really good! You should definitely continue, I like the suspense, but don't always do cliffhangers or I'll get all GRRRR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued to know exactly what happened to Jada

    ReplyDelete